We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1) The data you provide will be used exclusively for commercial, administrative and technical purposes necessary for the normal provision of the service provided;
2) The processing of data given to us on occasions of promotional activities and / or commercial / administrative relationships will be carried out using suitable computerized and manual procedures, according to procedures designed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information;
3) The data in question will be processed by the commercial, technical and administrative staff for their commercial activities;
4) The data controller is AntichitàMissaglia
5) You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (full text: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/garante/doc. jsp? ID = 722132 # art_7)
If you wish to be deleted from our database, send an email with the request for deletion.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. These data allow us to understand how users navigate through our site and help us improve its structure and contents. It is not possible to personally identify a user through this data.
|Form or Contact Form||The user consents to the use of the data entered in the contact form in order to respond to requests for quotations, information, or any other reason (indicated in the title of the form).||Name, email and phone||Data not stored|